Monday, December 1, 2014

New Week, New Book.

So this is my new Monday series called New Week, New Book. This is to show you what I am reading and for me to find out what you guys are reading too. I love to find new books so hopefully you share with me your fantastic finds and books that I might want to read and review.


My book this week is  Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach. What pulled me into this book was the back
cover. It is so mysterious and full of promise that I just had to pull it off the shelf and buy it.
Back Cover 
"I see him in my dreams, this mysterious boy. He comes from a different time, a different place, a different reality. But there is something that connects us. We are supposed to be together -- bound by the heart of another. But that is not possible..... or is it?"
That seemed to pull me in. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that it is paranormal romance, or if it is also because I recently read Alexandra Monir's Timekeeper series and this seems incredibly like it.

Well, that is what I am reading today. Now I want to know what you are reading. Please share what you are reading today in the comment section below. Thanks! And check back soon for my next review.


Hope to have you reading again soon,
Paige


No comments:

Post a Comment