Monday, February 17, 2014

The Guard

The Guard by Kiera Cass
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publish Date: February 4, 2014

Summery-

Told from Aspen's point of view The Selection is back and better than ever. Everything that we have read from America's view is changing, with new secrets coming out and discovering what makes Aspen who he is. Starting at the frightful caning of America's best friend and one of Aspen's fellow guards it is one thrill after another.


My Thoughts-

I will keep this short and sweet just like the book, I promise :)

I thought that the novella was perhaps a little too confusing. The new character that arises left me with that question mark over my head that still won't go away. The character just randomly shows up and starts talking to Aspen and I was like "WHAT!!! WHO IS THIS???" Let's just believe that he will play a significant role, or even a minor one, in the last book of the series The One.

This book was just a little too exciting for me. Which is weird. It was just everything that happened in the middle of The Elite was crammed into less than 80 pages and we also find some new information that keeps you reeling.

I am giving this a 3.5 out of 5 reviewed rating.

Hope to have you reading again soon,
Paige


(Told you it was going to be short.)

No comments:

Post a Comment