Sunday, February 16, 2014

Love-A-Thon Challege # 4

Okay seeing as I will not be with in service for the next challenge I will post it a little bit early (by a hour and a half :P )

Challenge #4-
This challenge is a mash-up. Meaning that I have to combine my real life passion and hobbies with the books I love to read.

For this I would say that sports and music would go very closely go hand in hand with my passions. I'm always trying to learn some new instrument (for those who may not know I already know how to play three and I am attempting to learn the guitar), or attempting to make a 3-pointer, a new trick with a soccer ball, or getting my best time in a 5k. So having these two very different passions are kind of tricky to come up with an idea for.

I think that if I could combine these with books, it would defiantly to be to spend a day with some authors who have written about these subjects. Meg Cabot would be one of them because in her series 1-800-Where-Are-You, or now known as Vanished, the main character is very music oriented. She knows how to play the flute, which is one of my instruments, by ear. Another would be the author of Tangerine and the author of Tears of a Tiger, these authors would be perfect because they are writing about two of my favorite sports (soccer and basketball respectively).


Hope to have you reading again soon,
Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment