Wednesday, August 14, 2013

THE ONE COVER DRESS IDEAS

THE ONE COVER DRESS IDEAS

THE ONE COVER DRESS IDEAS by paige-hildebrand featuring purple evening dresses


So we all know that The One's, the last part in The Selection trilogy, cover has yet to be released. So I came up with a few ideas of my own. I think that the dress should really be purple because that is the color of royalty, but it could also be white because one of the girls is going to be marrying the prince and they could all be getting fitted. I think I choose the pink because it shows innocence and America has that kind of character. The type of character that seems like she is completely oblivious to certain things, and that makes her seem perfect for the dress. The green I picked because I thought it looked pretty and would look good with a red head. The blue I just liked and it caught my eye. It also seems like something America would wear. 

Another good idea would be to have everybody in the different colors and have America be standing there in a purple to show that she still is the favorite. However, it is all how the book ends, if she doesn't end up becoming princess then she should not be in a white or purple unless everybody else is also.

Well that is my thoughts on the cover of the newest Selection novel.

Hope to have you reading again soon,
Paige <3

No comments:

Post a Comment